The growth of all things depends on the sun, the plant for the light requirements, mainly for the light color, spectrum, light intensity and light time. So by artificially developing a specific spectral lighting products can greatly improve plant light growth.LED plant lightscan be widely used in plant cultivation, but the plant production cost of electricity accounted for about 30%, the development of resource-saving light source is the necessary demand for the construction of plant plants.
Solar light is composed of many different wavelengths of light waves, and in the solar radiation spectrum only a very small part of the impact on photosynthesis, accounting for about 5% of the proportion of sunlight. Through the study of 620-680nm red and 400-500nm blue violet light the best ratio, which successfully developed the LED plant lights.
LED plants can not only produce light waves of monochromatic light, such as red, orange, yellow, green, blue, infrared, etc., and according to the different needs of plants in any combination, but also low fever characteristics of the cold light source and reduce pesticides , Hormones and other chemicals used to ensure food safety.
♦ The following are the light source parameters required for 14 common vegetables:
(1) lettuce: colonization and nursery light source respectively with red and blue light 6: 1 and 7: 1 light source is most suitable for its growth.
(2) Leaf height, stem diameter and leaf width of leek: red / blue 7: 1 treatment were significantly higher than other treatments.
(3) cucumber: 7: 2 is suitable for cucumber seedling growth of the best red and blue light ratio, the growth period is 7: 1 for the best ratio.
(4) vegetables, spinach: 7: 1 is suitable for vegetables, spinach leaves the best growth of red and blue light ratio.
(5) white radish: the most appropriate growth of light quality: red and blue light ratio of 8: 1.
(6) Rape: red and blue light ratio of 9: 1, is conducive to the growth of oil-wheat.
(7) strawberries, tomatoes: red and blue light 9: 1 on strawberries, tomatoes, the most favorable growth, and full of fruit and nutrient-rich.
(8) holly: red and blue light according to the ratio of 8: 1 configuration, holly grow the best, strong and the roots are also very developed.
(9) sprouts: 6: 2: 1 red, green and blue light ratio of the most obvious effect.
(10) Calla lily: growth to fill the red and blue light 6: 2 ratio of the best results.
(11) Anthurium sun: comprehensive analysis, red and blue 7: 3 treatment is better, is conducive to morphology, root growth and dry matter accumulation.
(12) Dendrobium officinale: red and blue light 7: 3, the best proliferation effect; 6: 4, more conducive to seedling photosynthesis and material accumulation.
♦ With lettuce as an example, the required planting environment parameters are:
Plant illumination: 2600-2900lx (pure red and blue spectral illumination value, non-white light value), no natural light, complete artificial lighting system, pre-irradiation cycle 6h open, 2h off, cycle 3 times a day; late 14h open, 10h off , Circulate twice a day;
Ambient temperature: 28-30 ℃ (late air conditioning began to add, to maintain 28 ℃);
Relative humidity: 50% -70% (late air conditioning open down to about 60%).
best selling products: 1.2m Single Flat Oil Station Pendant Linear Lamp